WHAT IS NGO Registration?
NGO stands for non-governmental organizations. Organisations formed for non for profit purpose. A non- governmental organization is any non-profit , voluntary citizens’ group which is organized and driven by people with common interest They are usually non- profit and sometimes international organizations independent of governments and international governmental organizations that are active in humanitarian, healthcare,educational, environmental, human rights, and other areas to effect changes according to their objectives.
NGOs are usually funded by donations, but some avoid formal funding altogether and are run primarily by volunteers. NGOs are highly diverse groups of organizations engaged in a wide range of activities, and take different forms in different parts of the world.
- Tax benefits as they can file tax exemption under a number of legal statutes, including section 501(c)(3) of the tax code.
- Limited liability
- Leaving legacy
- Company pan card
- Social entrepreneurship
- Must maintain non-profit status
- No shareholders can receive profits from the organization
- Eligible for all employer obligations
- Copy of Pan Card and Aadhaar card of members
- 2 Passport Size photographs of members
- Office Certificate/Electricity Bill
- Photo of office premise with name board
Why Choose Us?
4 reasons why customers love us…
- Unbeatable Price
- Complete Service
- Regular Work Update
- Dedicated Expert