WHAT IS FSSAI?
FSSAI stands for food safety and standards authority of India. FSSAI license is mandatory before starting any food business in India. The FSSAI has been established under the food safety and standards act, 2006 which is a consolidating statue related to food safety and regulation in India. FSSAI is responsible for protecting and promoting public health through the regulation and supervision of food safety. All the manufacturers, traders, restaurants who are involved in food business must obtain 14-digit registration or a license number which must be printed on food packages.
This step is taken by government’s food licensing ®istration system to ensure that food products undergo certain quality checks, thereby reducing the instances of adulteration, substandard products and improve accountability of manufacturers by issuing food service license
The 14 digit number provides information about the manufacturer’s license or registration details and the manufacturing state which will be called as fssai number. The brand owner shall display the FSSAI logo and his license number on the label of food package.
- Single point access to all laws and departmental controls
- High consumer confidence in quality & safety of food
- Unified license
- This license can be used as your goodwill while business expansion
- Declaration form
- Authority letter
- Copy of property papers (self owned)/ no objection certificate from the owner (if rented)
- Food safety management system plan or certificate
- Electricity bill/water bill of business place
- Copy of aadhar card/voter id card of proprietor or partners or director
- Form IX: nomination of persons by a company along with the board resolution
Why Choose Us?
4 reasons why customers love us…
- Unbeatable Price
- Complete Service
- 5 ways to raise complains
- Dedicated Expert
- Category- For Sales – Rs. 12 Lakh/year
State FSSAI License
- Category- For Sales Rs. 12 Lakh – 20 Crores/year
Central FSSAI License
- Category- For Sales – Rs. 20 Crores/year