WHAT IS IMPORT EXPORT CODE?
In the era of cut throat competition, each and every person wants to expand his business beyond the domestic market. But, doing business internationally is not a cup of tea, before going internationally, you have follow different laws and procedures, and obtain different license or registration. All businesses engaged in importing and exporting goods must have an importer exporter code. Without one, you cannot import or export.
IEC is a 10-digit code with permanent validity issued by the directorate general of foreign trade. IEC have lifetime validity. Importers are not allowed to proceed without this code and exporters can’t take benefit of exports from DGFT, customs, export promotion council if they don’t have this code.
The IE code must be quoted by importers while clearing customs. Also, banks require the importers IE code while sending money to abroad. For exporters, IE code must be quoted while sending shipments. And banks require the exporters IE code while receiving money from abroad.
- IEC holder does not require to file any returns
- Lifetime validity and requires no renewal
- IEC enables you to sell and purchase internationally
- On the basis of IEC companies or firms can get subsidies on their export
- Even individuals can obtain IE code in their name
- Easy to obtain from DGFT within 10-15 days
- 2 Passport Size photographs of Proprietor/Partners/Directors
- Self attested copy of Aadhaar card and PAN card of Proprietor/Partners/Directors
- Cancelled Cheque /Banker Certificate
- Copy of Bye Laws/Certificate of business
- Digital Signature of Proprietor/Partners/Directors
Why Choose Us?
4 reasons why customers love us…
- Unbeatable Price
- Complete Service
- 5 ways to raise complains
- Dedicated Expert
Import Export Code Registration
- Starting Price
Import Export Code Modification
- Starting Price